Welcome to Meliora Psychology
At Meliora we believe that humanity’s greatest asset is connection. In healthy connection with others we can learn, grow, and feel safe.
- Individual counselling for adolescents and adults
- Therapeutic Group Programs
- Individual therapy for self-managed and plan-managed NDIS plans
- Employee Assistance Program provider
- Eye-Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing treatment (EMDR)
- Forensic Assessment
- Psychological Assessment (including Autism and ADHD)
- Psychological Supervision (General and Forensic)
- Professional Support and Reflective Practice
- Training and Consultation
Meliora Psychology may be able to provide these services in person, over telehealth, and in metropolitan and regional Victoria. Please contact us for further information or to discuss your or your organisation’s needs.
We utilise individual assessment and intervention to address wellbeing, anxiety, depression, trauma and conflict resolution.
Group sessions are aimed at supporting people to feel more connected and develop insight and skills in communication. These groups are shown to reduce anxiety and depression symptoms and allow a strength based reflective forum for attendees to process their experience in a safe environment.